Monday, March 27, 2023

Brit Brat "Fashion Shout-Out"

 This Is Paris 




My husband went to Paris on business and invited me ......I had been in the hotel all day while my husband conduct business i was bored .....I got up and got dressed ....I decided to go explored Paris ....I first went to a restuarant and got a glass of wine ....when I was in the pub I saw a lot of people smoking ....so I ask the gentleman beside me for a cigarette .....later on that day my phone rang and my husband ask me where was I .....He end up being around the corner ....first thing I heard what in the hell you got on ......looking at him like hes crazy my Paris outfit I got from Peperoncino


Spotlight Item
Peperoncino Store
*Thaty* by Peperonico
comes with Bra, Jacket, and String
fit Belleza,  Maitreya, Legacy and Slink 
comes with 2 different one with light colorrs and the other for dark colors they both have  15 different texture for the bra, Jacket and String
I'm wearing this in red 

Head: Lelutka Evo Halle 3.1
Body: Legacy 1.5
Hair: Wings-ES0308- black 
 Shoes: kc Raelle Shoe
Accessories: Avada Genevieve Earrings


No comments:

Post a Comment

Brit Brat "Fashion Shout-Out"

SPA DAY   Spotlight Items: YoUnique Couture YoUnique -Daneen Outfit this come with one piece swimwear this fit Legacy,, Maitreya, Reborn and...