Wednesday, March 8, 2023

Brit Brat "Fashion Shout-Out"

 A Change Of Scenery


I've been working from home, but I felt like the wall was closing in on me .....I need a change of scenery I remember our company had this meeting at this dope spot that employees can go for free....the charge a nice amount to the public ... so I grab my laptop and put my stuff in the oversize purse ......stuffing my laptop in the purse and some of the items I need to take notes and headed to the spot ....I open the laptop but the space was breathtaking .....I end up not doing a dam thing.....I stay out there exploring and chilling later on that night I had to finish my work cause nothing and I mean nothing got done out there .....maybe I just need to get out the house. 







Spotlight Item:
Galagher
Galagher: Victoria
Comes with a top and pants
this fit Genx, Legacy, Maitreya, Reborn
this come with a top detail hud of 10 different textures and 15 different texture for the main top 
and the 10 different texture for the main pants and 10 for the waist and 10 for the waist details
Im wearing this in black and pink 
You can pick this up at the main store by clicking the link to Galagher also if you don't like to leave the house click the link to the online store (marketplace) Galagher

Head: Lelutka Evo Halle Head
Body: Legacy 1.4 
Hair: Doux-Apple Hair
Shoes: E.D.D.A:: Ina Sneaker
Accessories:  Avada-Genevieve Earrings and Rossi Brat Collar



Theme Song: Just Fine by Mary J Blige



No comments:

Post a Comment

Brit Brat "Fashion Shout-Out"

SPA DAY   Spotlight Items: YoUnique Couture YoUnique -Daneen Outfit this come with one piece swimwear this fit Legacy,, Maitreya, Reborn and...