Monday, March 20, 2023

Brit Brat "Fashion Shout-Out"

A CAT OR A CUB 


I was in the pet store just looking at little kittens when I guy came up to me and told me he was breeding kittens and was selling them for 100 dollars I should have known something was suspicious cause the pet store was selling this partical kitten for 500 a pop ..... the same kind of cat that was ready to go home ....he said just give him  one more week he had to get them their last treatment of shots ....then he pulls out his phone and show me a picture of them they were so cute I gave him half of the money and told him I would give him the rest when I pick it up ....He gave me his address and I told him I see him in a week .....I got their and saw this cute little with kitten with multi- color stripes on her ....She was really small when I pick her up about 2 weeks later she was bigger than the average kitten and greedy as hell ......


Spotlight Item:

Galagher

Galagher: Talita

Comes with body and belt

this fit Genx, Legacy, Maitreya, Reborn

this come with a top detail hud of 10 different textures and 15 different texture for the main top 

and the 10 different texture for the main bodysuit  and 10 for the trim and 10 for the belt

Im wearing this in yellow with white trim

You can pick this up at the  (Dollholic Event) Lm: Dollholic Event


Head: Lelutka Evo Halle Head

Body: Legacy 1.3

Hair: Stealthic-Flora Hair

Shoe: KC Talea Heels

Accessories:  Avada-Genevieve Earrings




I was playing with her and she pounce on me reminding me of Simba in the lion king .....and she nip my finger and that shit hurt ....and there was the time I was asleep and I woke up to a roar ....i was like "WTF was that I look over at Lady that what I call her  and she just look at me like I was crazy ...she would lick me and her tongue was ruff as hell ...so I decided to take her to the vet ....I was thinking she has a tongue disease ...or something .....I got her on the table .....The veterinarian came out and ask me where I got this cub from I told him I got my kitten from a guy ,,,,,,He told me this is a baby lion .....we goanna have to turn him to animal control.....I end up talking to the police that was on the case and help cracking the biggest exotic animal seller they been trying to get him for sometime .... they was trying to get evident on .......I help crack that case ....just by buying Lady .... come to find out lady was a boy so he was like a Simba after all .....I'm going to miss her, him whateva it was  ....we  was so furry when he sleeps on the bed .....dam only I would go to buy a kitten and got a cub. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Brit Brat "Fashion Shout-Out"

SPA DAY   Spotlight Items: YoUnique Couture YoUnique -Daneen Outfit this come with one piece swimwear this fit Legacy,, Maitreya, Reborn and...