Friday, March 24, 2023

Brit Brat "Fashion Shout-Out"

 THE BLOCK PARTY


One of my homeboys call me and told me about this block party happening this Saturday in my old neighborhood .....he told me I should come through .....thinking about it I decided I would come through ....looking in my closet I spotted a dress I pick up at Lilleth Mills .....the day of the party I put my hair up cause I knew I was going to be dancing ...no need to have it down cause I was going to sweat out all my curls anyway ......I put on my dress put my lip gloss on and smile at my reflection in the mirror ...thinking Yess bitch u did that ......I headed the block party singing to an old school groove ....singing loud as I can "Don't stop till you got to stop, don't stop till you got to stop, rock with me what's it gonna be" thinking Koffee Brown use to be my jam ......I pull up with my music bumping and head nodding ....turn my car off and got off jamming to some Pitbull ......hugging folk I knew back in the day and shouting the breeze with some new guys that was trying to shoot their shot ......


Spotlight Item

Lilleth Mills Original Mesh Clothing

Lilleth Mills x FRESH

comes with dress  

fit Freya, Hourglass,  Kupra, Gen x, Legacy, Maitreya, Reborn

This comes 14 different texture 

it has a special effect hud 24  different colors 

im wearingthis in pink

You can pick this up, at the main store Lilleth Mill Original Mesh Clothing 

Head: Lelutka Evo Halle Head

Body: Legacy 1.4 

Hair: Stealthic-Barbwire

Shoes: KC Talea Heels

Accessories:  Avada-Genevieve Earrings and Rossi Brat Choker


then my homeboy Meech that was djing the party shout out "We got Brit Brat in the house this is for you ....I hear Salt n Pepa "Shake that thang".... grabbing one of the guys in the street and start jamming .......after dancing to a couple of songs.... I went to get something to drink and something off the grill ......Lil Man which not that little at all .....I don't know why they call him that did his thang on the grill.....getting in my car to headed home I smile at how much fun I had at the party ....can't wait till next year. 






THEME SONGS FOR THIS  BLOG 

After Party -Koffee Brown 

Salt N Pepa-Shake your thang



No comments:

Post a Comment

Brit Brat "Fashion Shout-Out"

SPA DAY   Spotlight Items: YoUnique Couture YoUnique -Daneen Outfit this come with one piece swimwear this fit Legacy,, Maitreya, Reborn and...