Friday, March 10, 2023

Brit Brat "Fashion Shout-Out"

Getting My Morning Coffee 


I woke up in a good mood .....I put on my radio and dance my way through my house..... after my shower I put on this outfit I pick up at Pink Cherry .... looking the in the mirror I was feeling myself ...thinking all I need is my morning coffee....I drove to Starbucks got out the car and was headed in when I heard catcalls from behind ....Hey Pretty Lady, can I take you out I heard a gentleman say .... smiling and I flashing my wedding ring I'm already taken I yell still walking ...he yells Hes a lucky man ......as I headed into Starbuck, I pull out my favorite cup...pink of course and bedazzle ...don't judge me .....Looking behind the counter for my favorite barista......Layaa...she make my coffee perfect ....not shading the other ladies but when she's off my coffee doesn't taste the same .....Plus she's really sweet ....Calling Layaa name she look up and smile and said I got you .... she came from behind the counter and hand me my drink and we talked .....I hug her and tell her I have to headed to work .....taking a sip of my morning coffee .... smiling I needed that as I walk towards my car.....Ready to start my day.





Spotlight Item:

Pink Cherry Store

..::PC::.."Miranda" Outfit

It comes in a top and leggings

This fit Gen X (classic/Curvy), K. Erika, Legacy, Maitreya, Reborn

This comes in Berry, Black, Blue, Brown, Green, Grey, Lilac, Pink,  Red,Rose, Tan, Teal, and White

Im wearing this in Teal

You can pick this up at me main store by clicking the link PINK CHERRY STORE

Head: Lelutka Evo Halle 3.1

Body: Legacy 1.5

Hair: Nova Empathy

 Shoes: KC Talea

Accessories: Avada Genevieve Earrings and Rossi Brat Choker





Theme Song: Pretty Lady -Jon B


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Brit Brat "Fashion Shout-Out"

SPA DAY   Spotlight Items: YoUnique Couture YoUnique -Daneen Outfit this come with one piece swimwear this fit Legacy,, Maitreya, Reborn and...