Tuesday, March 28, 2023

Brit Brat "Fashion Shout-Out"

 A SPECIAL SURPRISE 



My husband sent me out to have a pamper day ......He told me to go get my hair done and a massage when I came in the room he had this cute outfit laying out on the bed he got from YoU By GeMyles nodding my head with approval ....thinking my hubby has good taste ........i headed to get pampered .....after getting my hair done and face beat ..........and let me tell you about the massage ......my body felt like limp and felt good ......I pull up and my phone rang ......my husband told me to meet him near the water ....he hand me a rose and had roses and tea light laid out ......it was so beautiful .....My husband look at me and told me "You are so beautiful ....I smile and hug him ...and said thanks handsome ......he grab a hold of me and ask if I like my surprise grinning I love it 



Spotlight Items:

YoU by GeMyles

YoU By GeMyles Nuria Outfit

comes with top and pants 

fit Ebody (curvy) Belleza X(Classic and Curvy), Reborn,  Legacy, Maitreya,

comes with a Hud of 15 different textures 

I'm wearing this in white

You can pick this up at th main store by clicking the link YoU By GeMyles

Head: Lelutka Evo Halle 3.1

Body: Legacy 1.4 

Hair: WSG Julie 

Shoes: KC-Talea Heels

Accessories: Avada Genevieve Earrings 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Brit Brat "Fashion Shout-Out"

SPA DAY   Spotlight Items: YoUnique Couture YoUnique -Daneen Outfit this come with one piece swimwear this fit Legacy,, Maitreya, Reborn and...