Tuesday, February 28, 2023

Brit Brat "Fashion Shout-Out"

 Getting His Attention 


The night before I got dress in this sexy little number I got at Lilleth Mills my husband came home took a shower I snuggle up to him and suck on his earlobes he turn around and start rubbing on my ass .....next think I know I heard him snoring ......well I got up and put my Pj on and when to sleep ....the next day I got up before he did and got dress in that same outfit and went outside ......when I heard him stirring .......I pull out my iPad and sent a picture .........when I heard his phone ding I knew he got the picture .......next thing I know he was laying across the chair with me ....his head in the nock of my neck sucking on my neck ....running his hand over my body ......whispering in my ear I like this outfit ....you are wearing the hell out of it .....then he said his goal was to take it off me I smile 




Spotlight Item
Lilleth Mills Original Mesh Clothing
Lilleth Mills x FIT
comes with bodysuit  
fit Freya, Hourglass,  Kupra, Gen x, Legacy, Maitreya, Reborn
This comes 9 different texture 
im wearing this in a pink
you can pick this up, at the mainstore Lilleth Mills Original Mesh Clothing 



Head: Lelutka Evo Halle Head
Body: Legacy 1.4 
Hair: No Match-No Swipe
Shoes: KC Yoshee Ribbon Heels
Accessories:  Livia Heart Hoops









one picture is with the advance Lighting and the other is without both pictures are fire but the picture to the right definitely look better


Theme Song: Baby Come To Me-Regina Belle 








































No comments:

Post a Comment

Brit Brat "Fashion Shout-Out"

SPA DAY   Spotlight Items: YoUnique Couture YoUnique -Daneen Outfit this come with one piece swimwear this fit Legacy,, Maitreya, Reborn and...