Sunday, February 19, 2023

Brit Brat "Fashion Shout-Out"

This No Love and Basketball 


Me and the hubby had a small disagreement, so I went outside to cool down I walk down to the rec center and went to the basketball court and wanted to shoot some hoops, so I went home and change into an outfit I pick up from Galagher and headed out.......I didn't realize he had saw me cause he was laying across the couch with his eyes closed.....I walk back to the rec center  I started shooting hoops by myself when I heard my name called ......he said let's play some one on one ....rolling my eyes for what this fool said  next If I win you give me your heart .....sucking my teeth you have my heart this is no love and basketball ......but we start playing one on one anyway  ......there was some tension at first then we started having fun.........of course he was cheating .......we ended our game with a kiss .....well maybe it was a little love and basketball 


Spotlight Item:

Galagher Store

Galagher: Mariana

Comes with a top and short

this come hud of 10 different textures.

I'm wearing this in red.

You can pick this up at the main store by clicking the link Galagher Store


Head: Lelutka Evo Halle Head 3.1

Body: Legacy 1.4 

Hair: Stealthic-Havoc

Shoes: KC Alexia Sneaker boots 

Accessories:  Avada-Genevieve Earrings















Guy-I Like


No comments:

Post a Comment

Brit Brat "Fashion Shout-Out"

SPA DAY   Spotlight Items: YoUnique Couture YoUnique -Daneen Outfit this come with one piece swimwear this fit Legacy,, Maitreya, Reborn and...