Sunday, February 5, 2023

Brit Brat "Fashion Shout-Out"

 My Beauty Shop 



My husband brought me a beauty shop about a year ago .....I do hair better than most beauticians, but I had no license's ....Now I will say he didn't buy me the beauty shop for me to open it ...When he brought it ....my plan we to hire beautician and open it but  I never got around to it ....I open my door  to check it out ....I really look around it was nice as hell .....here I had a whole beauty shop and I'm out paying other to do my hair .....so i open the door to air it out .....next thing I know I had people coming in to get their hair done....my shop was full ......I turn on the music hearing Mary J coon through and went to work ...by the end of the day i was tired as hell but had regular customers laughing but i do know without a shadow of a doubt I don't want to be a beautician ......thinking I'm hiring staff asap ..........





Spotlight Item:
Vivacious Inc. Fashion and Style
:::Vinc:::Studded "SKylar" Outfit 
outfit comes with top and shirt 
fit Kupra, Legacy Maitreya, Reborn 
comes in army, black, blue, grey/white, mint/white, Petrol, Pink/white, red/black, rose, white, white/black and yellow
I'm wearing this in mint/white
You can pick this up at the main store by clicking the link @ ::Vivacious Inc.:: Fashion and Style



Head: Lelutka Evo Halle 3.1
Body: Legacy 1.5
Hair: WSG Luki
 Shoes: KC Leanne Heel
Accessories: Avada Genevieve Earrings 


















 Theme Song: Mary J Blige- You are Everything

No comments:

Post a Comment

Brit Brat "Fashion Shout-Out"

SPA DAY   Spotlight Items: YoUnique Couture YoUnique -Daneen Outfit this come with one piece swimwear this fit Legacy,, Maitreya, Reborn and...