Saturday, January 28, 2023

Brit Brat "Fashion Shout-Out

 I'm going Stake Boarding 


I was in the garage cleaning it out and ran across my old skateboard so i decided I was going to skateboard......mad I could do all kinds of tricks on that thang .......I got the bright idea I was going to go skateboarding .........the last time I went skateboarding I broke my foot so I put my skateboarding away .....so it's time to jump back on the horse ......I took it out .....but didn't feel like skateboarding .....I look at the skateboard and decided to it was time to retire it .....just didn't feel like messing my skateboard plus I was cute and didn't feel like messing up my outfit if I fell. 


Spotlight Item
Lilleth MIlls Original Mesh Clothing
Lilleth Mills x Paused
comes with top and pants 
fit Kupra, Gen x, Legacy, Maitreya, Reborn
This comes in  cable basic, cable Kawaii, and fishnet has a hud of 10 different textures for the clothes and the trim of the pants and top 
im wearing this in a pink with a white trim in the Kawaii  
you can pick this up at the #BIGGIRL EVENT TILL Feb 10th click the link and head there to pick it up @ #BIGGIRL EVENT

Make sure you check out the main store by clicking  the link @ Lilleth Mills Mesh Clothing


Head: Lelutka Evo Halle Head
Body: Legacy 1.4 
Hair:  Wasabi - Asha Hair
Shoes: Blueberry-Authentic-Sneaker-Classic
Accessories: Avada Genevieve Earrings 

Theme Song-Keep on keeping on by Mclyte



No comments:

Post a Comment

Brit Brat "Fashion Shout-Out"

SPA DAY   Spotlight Items: YoUnique Couture YoUnique -Daneen Outfit this come with one piece swimwear this fit Legacy,, Maitreya, Reborn and...