Thursday, January 26, 2023

Brit Brat "Fashion Shout-Out"

 "Waiting On Him"




I was on the phone with my hubby with soft music in the background, candles lit ...... this fool ask me what I had on ....so of course I told him ....He told me the shit he would do to me when he get home ...sucking my teeth because he knew his ass was out of town for business .....taking a pic and sending it to him ......he called and said He was on the way......So, I'm I was wishing he was here and waiting by the window admiring the moon as it hit water   ........little did I know he flew in early ......I didn't hear him come in when I heard his voice he was standing in the doorway ......I turn around and he said dam....my wife is sexy .....I walk over and hug him he bit my neck and growl I'm tearing that ass up ....and he did. 




 Spotlight Items:
YoU by GeMyles
YoU By GeMyles Rhona Outfit 
comes with top, belt and skirt
fit Ebody (curvy) Freya, Hourglass, Kupra,  Legacy, Maitreya, Physique, and Tonic
this comes with a hud of 15 different colors.
I am wearing this in white.
You can pick up by clicking the link @  Swank Event also check out the main store by YoU By GeMyles


 Head: Lelutka Evo Halle 3.1
Body: Legacy 1.4 
Hair: MWDLS Reign
Shoes: KC Raelle Heel
Accessories: Avada Genevieve Earrings 


Baby hold on to me -Gerald Levert 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Brit Brat "Fashion Shout-Out"

SPA DAY   Spotlight Items: YoUnique Couture YoUnique -Daneen Outfit this come with one piece swimwear this fit Legacy,, Maitreya, Reborn and...