Monday, January 16, 2023

Brit Brat "Fashion Shout-Out"

Where You At


I had my best friend to move out of town, so I decided to fly out and surprise her ......I came up to the little villa she lived in and nod in approvement.........too cute i said to myself I knock  at her door and didn't get an answer whipping out my phone i call her ask when she was coming home .....she said I'll see you in about 8 hours ....I was confused cause i knew she had the week off ......hearing the confusion in my voice she said she's on a plane to come see me ......omg good smiling i told her  i was at her house .......she said she was missing me .....told her I was going to get on the next flight home ...



Spotlight Item
Lilleth Mills Original Mesh Clothing
Lilleth Mills x Simple Collection SSSSimpleStruck.
comes with dress
fit Kupra, Gen x, Legacy, Maitreya, Reborn
This comes in knits colors and knit neutrals ....Each hud has 10 different textures
I'm wearing this in a neutral knit 
im wearing this in a beige. 
you can pick this up at the mainstore Lilleth Mills Mesh Clothing


Head: Lelutka Evo Halle Head
Body: Legacy 1.4 
Hair: Nonnative-Kali Ponytail (Black)
Shoes: KC Tereza Jean Boots
Accessories: Avada Genevieve Earrings and initiall-dia (B) Gold necklace




No comments:

Post a Comment

Brit Brat "Fashion Shout-Out"

SPA DAY   Spotlight Items: YoUnique Couture YoUnique -Daneen Outfit this come with one piece swimwear this fit Legacy,, Maitreya, Reborn and...