Sunday, January 8, 2023

Brit Brat "Fashion Shout-Out"

A DANCE WITH A SNOWMAN 



A feel of enchantment was in the air......I was listening on tv to be cautious this particular day that strange things was happening and please don't say this particular chant ...... It had snowed the day before so I decided to go outside and build a snowman ........I build the snowman and felt like it was missing something .....i was messing around said the chant .....and nothing happen.....i knew the was lying i went into the house and turn on the boom box .....I jump up and start dancing .....i felt something presents  near me .....I look over was shock as hell when he was dancing with me mimicking my dance moods ....then he spoke I'm your personal snowman ....I'll be around for a week .......he melt a week later i follow on me the whole dam week i was trying to make love to my man and was at the door watching .... when he melted, I told myself i won't make a snowman anytime soon


SPOTLIGHT ITEM

Vivacious Inc. Fashion and Style

:::Vinc:::Outfit"Lara" Outfit

outfit comes with top , sweater and pants 

fit Kupra, Legacy, Reborn Juicy, and Maitreya

comes in black, green/white, Pink/black, Red/black, Red/white, Tan/white, Teal/Black, Teal/white, white, white/black, Yellow /black

I'm wearing this in yellow /black

You can pick me up @ the mainstore by clicking the link ::Vivacious Inc.:: Fashion and Style 

Head: Lelutka Evo Fleur 3.1

Body: Legacy 1.5

Hair: Phoenix-Sina Hair in black 

 Shoes: n/a

Accessories: Avada Genevieve Earrings and initiall-dia (B) Platinum necklace 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Brit Brat "Fashion Shout-Out"

SPA DAY   Spotlight Items: YoUnique Couture YoUnique -Daneen Outfit this come with one piece swimwear this fit Legacy,, Maitreya, Reborn and...