Tuesday, January 10, 2023

Brit Brat "Fashion Shout-Out"

 OLD SCHOOL CAMERA 


My hubby decided to take to a little trip I grab this old school camera my pops gave me when I was younger, I couldn't find my newest one ....I took pictures of everything .....he husband start getting irritated .....so I started taking picture of dumb things like the trash can ......I heard him huff and say really British a trash can ....I couldn't hold my laugh any longer before just bust out in laugher

 but anyway I love this camera




Spotlight Item:

Pink Cherry Store

..::PC::..Boho Outfit "Adele"

It comes in a top and skirt

This fit B. Freya, B. Isis, Legacy, Maitreya, S. Hourglass

This comes in Black, Blue, Brown, Green, Grey,  Orange, Pink, Purple, Red, and Teal 

You can pick this up at me main store by clicking the Pink Cherry 




Head: Lelutka Evo Fleur 3.1

Body: Legacy 1.5

Hair: Truth

 Shoes: n/a

Accessories: Avada Genevieve Earrings and initiall-dia (B) Platinum necklace 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Brit Brat "Fashion Shout-Out"

SPA DAY   Spotlight Items: YoUnique Couture YoUnique -Daneen Outfit this come with one piece swimwear this fit Legacy,, Maitreya, Reborn and...