Saturday, January 21, 2023

Brit Brat "Fashion Shout-Out"

 My New Year Wish 

My husband ask me what I wanted for the new year's......I had started naming my favorite purse, shoes a new job i sit back and had to really think about it ......I look online to see if there a new purse but that would make me happy for the moment ....what would give me long time happiness.....I told my hubby I'm going outside and spell it out ........I smile and went outside I started to scrape the snow .....to form 5 different words .....My hubby came outside but I told him I wasn't finished .......about 4 hours later I revive my wish .....He came out and read the letters outside .....Love, Joy, Faith, Merry and Hope he smile looking at my masterpiece ......we can have all of that putting his hand around my waist ......


SPOTLIGHT ITEM
Peperoncino Store
*Dalilu* by Peperonico
comes with top, pants, belts and jackets.
fit Belleza, Freya, Isis -Legacy-Perky, Maitreya, Reborn, Slink 
comes with hud for the bomber 25 different hud , 20 for the top and belt and 20 different texture for the jeans 
I'm wearing this turquoise  and jeans and multi color jacket
You can pick this up @ the mainstore  by clicking the link Peperonico Store

Head: Lelutka Evo Halle 3.1
Body: Legacy 1.5
Hair: Monso-Hyewon /Black
 Shoes: kc Raelle Shoe
Accessories: Avada Genevieve Earrings and initiall-dia (B) Platinum necklace 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Brit Brat "Fashion Shout-Out"

SPA DAY   Spotlight Items: YoUnique Couture YoUnique -Daneen Outfit this come with one piece swimwear this fit Legacy,, Maitreya, Reborn and...