Saturday, February 25, 2023

Brit Brat "Fashion Shout-Out "

A Place Of Love 


I had this dream I was in this mystical place ........there was this talking squirrel that told me I was the Princess of the Mystical Land .....he told me that I rule over whole land said my job is to keep the love in and fight off any hate ....he said that there a book of look that I need to read it would help me keep the hate out .......He also said I was assign a  hummingbird that will help me navigate around land ..the bird is like your right hand man.... .....he usually tell me when I need to use the book ........the funny thing about the land if you can feel the love it felt wonderful ......I even had a throne .....I woke thinking that was a weird dream but wouldn't  be wonderful if you can drag someone full of hate to place of love....maybe I can go back to sleep and find out where this place is cause I have a couple of people I need to drag there.



 Spotlight Items:

YoU by GeMyles

YoU By GeMyles Elisia Outfit

comes with top, sleeve, skirt and panty

fit Ebody (curvy) Belleza Genx, Reborn, Kupra,  Legacy, Maitreya,

comes with a Hud of 15 different textures 

I'm wearing this in yellow

You can pick this up the Jail Event By clicking the link @  Jail February Event also check out the main store YoU By GeMyles

 Head: Lelutka Evo Halle 3.1

Body: Legacy 1.4 

Hair: Limerence Delia Hair

Shoes: KC-Jane Heels

Accessories: Avada Genevieve Earrings 



Theme Song: Nothing Better Than Love by Gregory Hine & Luther Vandross


No comments:

Post a Comment

Brit Brat "Fashion Shout-Out"

SPA DAY   Spotlight Items: YoUnique Couture YoUnique -Daneen Outfit this come with one piece swimwear this fit Legacy,, Maitreya, Reborn and...