Wednesday, February 8, 2023

Brit Brat "Fashion Shout-Out"

 The Dream


I had this dream that was in the jungle I was scared and confused .......I realize I was alone and scared .......I didn't have any direction what in the hell am I going to I close my eyes and ask the lord for help .......just then I heard a voice ....he said i will never forsake you ....On this journey I got you .....just then I open my eyes and felt peace .....I look toward jungle and headed towards the jungle just as I entered the wood I woke up








Spotlight Item:
Pink Cherry Store
..::PC::.."Enja" Outfit
It comes in a top and skirt
This fit B. Freya, B. Isis, Legacy, Maitreya, S. Hourglass
This comes in Black, Blue, Brown, Green, Grey,  Orange, Pink, Purple, Red, and Teal 
Im wearing this in red
You can pick this up at me main store by clicking the link Pink Cherry Store

Head: Lelutka Evo Halle 3.1
Body: Legacy 1.5
Hair: //G.-"Mikiana Hairbase and bun
 Shoes: Valentina Heels 
Accessories: Avada Genevieve Earrings and initiall-dia (B) Gold necklace 



Theme song: Through the fire -Chaka Khan



No comments:

Post a Comment

Brit Brat "Fashion Shout-Out"

SPA DAY   Spotlight Items: YoUnique Couture YoUnique -Daneen Outfit this come with one piece swimwear this fit Legacy,, Maitreya, Reborn and...