Wednesday, February 15, 2023

Brit Brat "Fashion Shout-Out"

 Save The Last Dance 


Me and the husband was watching tv.....we watch this lady do this sexy dance for her man ....he mention that he thought that was sexy ....he look at me and said why you don't do that for me ....rolling my eyes .....I told him that wasn't happening but in the back of my mind I already was forming an idea........Remember my friend that has the strip club I called in a favor .....On my next date night I made arrangements for him to meet me there ......we was at first watching the strippers then I told him I was going to the bathroom .....I got change and had the waiter to bring him to one of the private rooms ....it was dark when he entered ......I small light came on and the music hearing H.E.R. coon through the speaker and  started I did the routine a practice .......as I dance I saw him smile then smirk ......after the routine we grab me and slide his hand under my dress ......moving his hand he said babe that was sexy as hell and I blushed



Spotlight Items:
YoUnique Couture
YoUnique Couture Revnue 
comes with dress, sleeves and lace front Collar
fit-Altamura, Ebody, Freya, Hourglass, Legacy, Maitreya, Tonic
comes with a hud of 20 difference texture 
im wearing this in a all black 
You can pick this up at the mainstore by clicking the link @ YoUnique Couture 
 
  Head: Lelutka Evo Halle 3.1
Body: Legacy 1.4 
Hair: Little Bones-Mara
Shoes: n/a 
Accessories: Avada Genevieve Earrings 




Theme Song:  Damage by H.E.R.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Brit Brat "Fashion Shout-Out"

SPA DAY   Spotlight Items: YoUnique Couture YoUnique -Daneen Outfit this come with one piece swimwear this fit Legacy,, Maitreya, Reborn and...