Monday, February 6, 2023

Brit Brat "Fashion Shout-Out"

 My Funny Valentine 


I decided to do some photo for valentine .....not the traditional photos but something risky and not in an explicit way ..........something a bit sexy...something kind of funny making him laugh........after I saw the picture that wasn't it so I back to the drawing board .......I will say that outfit was fire ....... 








 Spotlight Items:
YoU by GeMyles
YoU By GeMyles Addie Outfit
comes with top and pants 
fit Ebody (curvy) Freya, Hourglass, Kupra,  Legacy, Maitreya, Physique,and Tonic
comes with a Hud of 15 different textures. 
I'm wearing this in white. 
You can pick this Beauty January Event Beauty Event it's going to be there until Feb 11th 


 Head: Lelutka Evo Halle 3.1
Body: Legacy 1.4 
Hair: PL Matilda 
Shoes: KC-Leanne Heel
Accessories: Avada Genevieve Earrings 



My Theme Song is of course: My Funny Valentine -Anita Baker




No comments:

Post a Comment

Brit Brat "Fashion Shout-Out"

SPA DAY   Spotlight Items: YoUnique Couture YoUnique -Daneen Outfit this come with one piece swimwear this fit Legacy,, Maitreya, Reborn and...