Friday, September 2, 2022

Brit Brat "Twice The Love"

SO PRETTY




My hubby took me on a trip ........outside out bungalow.....I went to the pool area which was beautiful .......it was my favorite place when I was on vacation, I want to show you some of my vacation photos 





Spotlight Item: "Fashion Shout-Out"
Pink Cherry Store
..::PC::..Beach Outfit "Petrola"
It comes a bra, panty and Sarong
This fit Freya, Kupra, Maitreya, Reborn, and Slink
This comes in Black, black./print, Blue/Print, Green/print/Grey/print, Lilac/print, Pink/print, Rose/print, Silver/print, white, and white print
I'm wearing this in Rose print
You can pick this up at me main store by clicking the link Pink Cherry Store







Spotlight Items: "Shoe Fetish"
Tantrum Store
Tantrum-Janette Heels
fit Ebody, Ericka,  INITHIUM, Legacy, and Maitreya
the shoes have a hud for the body, padding, heels, and sole of 16 different color textures
I am wearing this in pink 
You can pick this up at the mainstore by clicking the link Tantrum Stores




Head: Genus Head- Baby Face W001
Body: Maitreya V5.3
Hair:  Stealthic-Honey
Accessories: Avada Genevieve Earrings and initiall-dia (B) Platinum necklace 








No comments:

Post a Comment

Brit Brat "Fashion Shout-Out"

SPA DAY   Spotlight Items: YoUnique Couture YoUnique -Daneen Outfit this come with one piece swimwear this fit Legacy,, Maitreya, Reborn and...