Wednesday, September 28, 2022

Brit Brat "Twice the Love"

 READY FOR CHURCH


I woke up early Sunday so I decided to go to church........I look through my closet to look for something to wear....I put on several outfits but I wasn't satisfied......I look through my closet and spotted this outfit I brought from Lilleth Mills Clothing Store ......I look at it wondering why I brought this dress....thinking I don't look good in polka dots but I decided to put it on anyway .....I was like ok this is cute ....I found my outfit then I look through my shoes and found a pair of heels I picked up at Tantrums Store I put on my heels and was satisfied with the whole look......I look at the clock and I still have an hour before I can head out to church so I decided to take a nap ........i woke up 2 hours later ....I guess you know I didn't make it to church .....No need to waist a good outfit I had my husband take me out to dinner ......


Spotlight Items: "Fashion Shout-Out"

Lilleth Mills Original Mesh Clothing

LM- Paula

comes in a dress

fit Freya, Hourglass, Kupra, Legacy and Maitreya

comes in 6 different textures for the fatpack and but you can get them individual 

also 

I am wearing this in pink polka-dot 

You can pick this up at the main store by clicking the link  Lilleth Mills



Update: Needless to say, I didn't make it to church the next two Sundays but I did watch it on tv ...that counts right 









Spotlight Items: "Shoe Fetish"
Tantrum Store
Tantrum-Evette Heels
fit Ebody, Ericka,  INITHIUM, Legacy, and Maitreya
the shoes have a hud for the body, padding, heels, and sole of 16 different color textures
I wearing this in pink 
You can pick this up at the main store by clicking the link @ Tantrum Store
Head: Genus Head- Baby Face W001
Body: Maitreya V5.3
Hair: Stealthic-Caress 
Accessories: Avada Genevieve Earrings and initiall-dia (B) Platinum necklace



                                         Looking for you-Kirk Franklin




No comments:

Post a Comment

Brit Brat "Fashion Shout-Out"

SPA DAY   Spotlight Items: YoUnique Couture YoUnique -Daneen Outfit this come with one piece swimwear this fit Legacy,, Maitreya, Reborn and...