Saturday, September 24, 2022

Brit Brat "Fashion Shout-Out"

 Are You Hurt 


Recently I brought this well ....about a week later I see a couple of chipmunks playing around this well.....each day i go outside I see the chipmuck chilling around this well.....i guess they made it their home .....I kind of think it's cute ...well one day I came out I saw one of the chipmunk fall off the well ....He wasn't moving so I pick him up .....I touch his stomach and he still didn't move ....I wasn't about to do mouth to mouth so i rush him to the vet ......I grab a shoe box and place him in it ....we got to the vet and the vet said he was ok she think he was playing possum .....he got there and  his head pop up like nothing was wrong with his ass......i was relieve and piss all at the same time laughing from that day on I think a relationship of friendship happen ....he would come to me when I was outside .....I name him Alvin.....i know it's not original but who cares sue me......


SPOTLIGHT ITEM:
Peperoncino Store
"Martha Outfit* by Peperonico
comes with top, jacket, and pants
fit all Belleza, Maitreya, Slink(ALL), TMP, Standardd Size
comes with hud of 5 different colors
I'm wearing this in a mix match .....white jacket and pants with red top
you can pick this up at the main store by clicking the link Peperonico Store

Head: Genus Head- Baby Face W001
Body: Maitreya V5.3
Hair:  Phoenix Laisha Hair
 Shoes: KC Coutour Xia Shoe in red
Accessories: Avada Genevieve Earrings and initiall-dia (B) Platinum necklace 




Update: The chipmunks definitely has made it their home and they brought a couple of friends it was originally like 3 know it's about 7 .....so yeah, they have a new home and Alvin my favorite so don't tell the rest of them .....i go out and check on them everyday 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Brit Brat "Fashion Shout-Out"

SPA DAY   Spotlight Items: YoUnique Couture YoUnique -Daneen Outfit this come with one piece swimwear this fit Legacy,, Maitreya, Reborn and...