Wednesday, September 14, 2022

Brit Brat "Fashion Shout-Out"

 THE PRINCESS AND THE FROG


I finally kiss the frog and when I woke up, I was human again......See I kiss a frog and became a frog .... went on different adventures with my prince ......Almost got eaten by alligators ......make a couple of fuzzy animals friends......by the last kiss I woke up as me again ......laying on this dam lily pad .......funny thing I wasn't naked in this sexy lingerie ........My prince said he dress me in this lingerie after we turn human, but I don't remember that shit .......just know he has great taste .......I look at him for the first time .....like he was really cute ......yall have to remember he was a ugly frog thinking back I don't know what made me kiss a dam frog but I did .....I have to brush my teeth and schedule myself an dentist appointment.....He was fine though so I guess I will keep him 



Update: I'm still with him .....He won't go anywhere 
Spotlight Item
Lilleth Mills Original Mesh Clothing
LM Sleepy-Lace Collection
comes in 4 individual texture
comes with a hud of 10 different texture for the bra, top, panties, and shorts
You can pick this up by clicking the link 
I'm wearing this in a brown




Head: Genus Head- Baby Face W001
Body: Maitreya V5.3
Hair: :::Phoenix-Noelle Hair
Accessories: Avada Genevieve Earrings and initiall-dia (B) Platinum necklace



                                                Neyo-Best thing I never knew I needed





No comments:

Post a Comment

Brit Brat "Fashion Shout-Out"

SPA DAY   Spotlight Items: YoUnique Couture YoUnique -Daneen Outfit this come with one piece swimwear this fit Legacy,, Maitreya, Reborn and...