Monday, September 5, 2022

Brit Brat "Fashion Shout-Out"

 Theta Delta Alpha Cruise


On the founder day we decided to book a cruise ......I check in and went to the room I share with my sorority sisters......after catching up with the girls I got dress to a formal party after the party we they had a movie night but I went to sleep I party hard at the party ......the next day I went to breakfast and chilled on the deck ,,,,,,did a little yoga....visit the hookah lounge ....took a nap woke up in time to check out the poem and live singing later that night I caught a movie the next day was check out but before I  left i check out legacy Hall I smile looking at the ladies of my line...felt proud to have memories....I was sad I really enjoyed spending time with the sisters ....I'm TDA for life 












Update: I haven't seen the ladies since the cruise ....missing them we have to plan something soon 
Spotlight Item

Lilleth MIlls Original Mesh Clothing

LM Jasmine Glitter-Collection

comes in a jumpsuit

fit Freya, Hourglass,  Kupra, Legacy, and Maitreya

Fatpack has 10 different textures that changes to top half and bottom half

6 individual textures

this jumpsuit is beautiful when you put it on but to see it pop click the advance lighting model in your preference 

You can pick this up by clicking the link http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Long%20Beach/212/5/1501

Head: Genus Head- Baby Face W001

Body: Maitreya V5.3

Hair: Tokio-Miria hair black

Shoes: KC Nari Wedge

Accessories: Avada Genevieve Earrings and initiall-dia (B) Platinum necklace


















Ladies Night-Lil Kim, Missy Elliot, Left Eye, DeBrat and Angie Martinez




No comments:

Post a Comment

Brit Brat "Fashion Shout-Out"

SPA DAY   Spotlight Items: YoUnique Couture YoUnique -Daneen Outfit this come with one piece swimwear this fit Legacy,, Maitreya, Reborn and...