Friday, September 9, 2022

Brit Brat "Fashion Shout-Out"

Movie Night 



When I came home from my cruise, I decided to me and the hubby going to have a movie night ....we had a movie theater built inside our home ........problem was I was tired but I was determine to watch my scary movie.....I got up to get me some popcorn I jump as I heard the scream almost dropping  my popcorn  I don't think I was halfway through the movie before I sleep .....the sad thing about this my hubby never made it outside the bedroom ...he went upstairs laid across the bed and was out......


SPOTLIGHT ITEM
Peperoncino Store
"The Wall" by Peperonico
comes with top and skirt
fit all belleza, Ebody, Ocacin, Maitreya, Slink, TMP, Tonic, Voluptuos and standard 
comes with hud of Pink and turquoise
I'm wearing this is a turquoise
You can pick this up at the mainstore by clicking the link Peperonico Store


Head: Genus Head- Baby Face W001
Body: Maitreya V5.3
Hair: Nova  Volie
Shoes: N/A
Accessories: Avada Genevieve Earrings and initiall-dia (B) Platinum necklace 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Brit Brat "Fashion Shout-Out"

SPA DAY   Spotlight Items: YoUnique Couture YoUnique -Daneen Outfit this come with one piece swimwear this fit Legacy,, Maitreya, Reborn and...