Friday, September 30, 2022

Brit Brat "Fashion Shout-Out"

THE POWER WITHIN 


Every year around October I feel my body change .....it hard to describe ......I remember my grandma telling me about me having special power...... I just thought my grandma was tripping.....but every year about this time my fingers tingle ......I would have these dreams of me and my grandma doing spells maybe they wasn't dreams It was memories ......so one day I decide to go outside in a full moon ......and chant what I remember in a dream .......I feel my hands tingle felt my body get warm .....felt my body rising ....I was like this is crazy ......It low key scared me but a week later I tried it again ....I remember this book that my grandma left me .....it was full of spells  and a letter from my grandma....tell me she love me and to embrace my inter power and use it for good


Spotlight Items:

YoU by GeMyles

You By GeMyles Cecelia Halloween Outfit 

comes with Dress, Sleeves, and Panty

fit Freya, Hourglass, Isis, Legacy, Kupra (Bimbo and Low) Maitreya (Petite), Physique and Venus

comes with  a hud of 15 different texture

I'm wearing this in a red 

You can pick this up @ the WIP EVENT ....The  event starts Oct 2-Oct 22nd make sure you tp WIP EVENT 



Head: Genus Head- Baby Face W001

Body: Maitreya V5.3

Hair: Wings-ERO86-Hair

Shoes: boots *Arcane Spellcaste*AK

Accessories: Avada Genevieve Earrings and initiall-dia (B) Platinum necklace 





 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Brit Brat "Fashion Shout-Out"

SPA DAY   Spotlight Items: YoUnique Couture YoUnique -Daneen Outfit this come with one piece swimwear this fit Legacy,, Maitreya, Reborn and...