Saturday, October 1, 2022

Brit Brat "Fashion Shout-Out

     I WANT SOME APPLES


Last week I went to the Beyou grocery store looking for some apples when a gentleman asked if I like Gala apples ...told him they were my favorite apple he handed me a business card to his Apple Orchard ..I thank him and I paid for my groceries and left the store.... about a week later.......I was switching purses and ran across the card I decided to visit the the orchard the next day .... you pay five dollars, and they give you a bucket .....I had a nice time can't wait to go back 








Spotlight Item:
Pink Cherry Store
..::PC::..Casual Outfit "Elisa"
It comes in a Top and Jeans
This fit Kupra, Legacy, and Maitreya
This comes in berry/blue, Black, Black/Grey, Blue, Brown/Black, Green/Grey, Grey/Black, Petrol/Black, Print01/Blue/Print02/Black, Red/Black, White/ Blue
Im wearing this in the Print02/Black
You can pick this up at me main store by clicking the link  Pink Cherry Store




Head: Genus Head- Baby Face W001
Body: Maitreya V5.3
Hair: Nova Ulia
Shoes: KC-Nari Wedge
Accessories: Avada Genevieve Earrings and initiall-dia (B) Platinum necklace 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Brit Brat "Fashion Shout-Out"

SPA DAY   Spotlight Items: YoUnique Couture YoUnique -Daneen Outfit this come with one piece swimwear this fit Legacy,, Maitreya, Reborn and...