Saturday, October 22, 2022

Brit Brat "Fashion Shout-Out"

 I Need A Glass Of Wine


My husband call to remind me that I need to get ready to go to the Senate's Ball .....Laying across the bed not feeling like going anywhere .....I had my dress I already pick up from Peperonico ....I really didn't feel like going to the ball its sooo boring everyone so boogie ......The up part is that they have some banging food at that these things I still didn't feel like going......Later on that night ...the hubby called to see if I had gotten dress I lied hanging up from I jump up took my shower and got dressed after combing my hair i felt better ....I was kind of feeling myself ....the ball started at 8....around 8:30 my hubby still wasn't home ....i pick up the phone and call him no answer.....I went to my bar and poured my a glass of wine ......an hour later i grab the whole bottle pissed I got dress for no dam reason ......feeling drunk I went to bed in dress and all 



Update: I was awoken by my hubby come to find out my hubby my hubby locks his keys in the car and his phone was in the car the triple A said they was behind so it would take an hour he didn't get home 







Spotlight Items:

Peperoncino Store

"Selene Dress* by Peperonico

comes with dress (short and long dress)

fit all Belleza, Maitreya, Slink(ALL),

comes with hud of 38 different colors (skirt) 14 silk skirt

I'm wearing this in a purple

Head: Genus Head- Baby Face W001

Body: Maitreya V5.3

Hair: MWDLS (Regina)

 Shoes: KC Coutour Lipa Heels

Accessories: Avada Genevieve Earrings and initiall-dia (B) Platinum necklace 





                                                     Champagne Life-Ne-Yo


No comments:

Post a Comment

Brit Brat "Fashion Shout-Out"

SPA DAY   Spotlight Items: YoUnique Couture YoUnique -Daneen Outfit this come with one piece swimwear this fit Legacy,, Maitreya, Reborn and...