Saturday, October 29, 2022

Brit Brat "Fashion Shoe Fetish"

 Rodeo Style 


I was sent all the way to the desert to do an photoshoot .....grab my haps and my hat ...they gave me some wack boots, but I grab those boots at pick up from Tantrum ........when I got there, they ask where the boots we sent you ....I lied and said they didn't come .......







Spotlight Items:
Tantrum Store-Tantrum and Temper
Tantrum-Sienna Boots
fit Ebody, Ericka, Gen X (Classy and Curvy)  INITHIUM, Legacy, and Maitreya
the shoes have a hud of 16 different  plain texture for the body, padding, heels, and sole
this shoe also have an leopard hud with 16 different texture
I wearing this in pink 


Head: Genus Head-Baby Face W001
Body:Maitreya V5.3
Hair: Truth-Twisted
Outfit-Fake Society x Belle Set 
Accessories: Avada -Genevieve Earrings and initiall-dia (B) Platinum necklace
You can pick this up at the mainstore by clcking the link @ Tantrum and Temper




Update: the photoshoot went well .........oh by the way they love the boots and the hubby love the chaps laughing 

These Boots Made for Walking


No comments:

Post a Comment

Brit Brat "Fashion Shout-Out"

SPA DAY   Spotlight Items: YoUnique Couture YoUnique -Daneen Outfit this come with one piece swimwear this fit Legacy,, Maitreya, Reborn and...