Wednesday, October 26, 2022

Brit Brat "Fashion Shout-Out"

 Trick or Treat


It was Halloween  and I was on my couch comfortable.......I heard my hubby call down and tell me to get the candy for the trick or treaters ...........sigh I didn't feel like it .......i just laid there ......hearing my hubby yell again to get up I finally drag myself up when into the kitchen and pull the candy off the counter and put it in a bowl ........just then the doorbell ring for the 1st wave of trick or treater .....when I heard my husband say don't take your ass to the door like that ....rolling my eyes ....I heard him come behind me kissing my neck...He said I'll get the kids ......I peep out the window to see the cute little costume.....when he was done handing out candy he call me over to the couch where he was sitting .....licking my neck ......I want you to do some tricks for me ......i grab his hand and smirk then told him he was in for a treat 










Spotlight Item
Lilleth MIlls Original Mesh Clothing
LM- Cursed
comes with a top and panties
fit Kupra, Legacy, Maitreya, Peach and Reborn
this has a 10 different texture for solid and 10 different texture to print that you can mix match 
I'm wearing this in a yellow printed 
you can pick this up at the main store Lillleth Mills Original Mesh Clothing




Head: Genus Head- Baby Face W001
Body: Maitreya V5.3
Hair: Truth-Twisted
Shoes: N/A
Accessories: Avada Genevieve Earrings and initiall-dia (B) Platinum necklace


                                                  The Addam Family Theme Song


No comments:

Post a Comment

Brit Brat "Fashion Shout-Out"

SPA DAY   Spotlight Items: YoUnique Couture YoUnique -Daneen Outfit this come with one piece swimwear this fit Legacy,, Maitreya, Reborn and...