Tuesday, August 30, 2022

Brit Brat "Fashion Shout-Out"

                                                        Is That A Sunflower?

I went to our cabin for a week ......across from the house there is a field of yellow .....I decided to go for a walk .......I was walking around in this field of yellow when I spotted a sunflower......I said to myself is that a sunflower......I went to pick it .....as I walk through the field of yellow looking for more sunflower a hummingbird came around, I ran from it, but it followed me .......finally tired of running the hummingbird just flew around me ....I thought this bird going to sting me than let it........it wouldn't go away ......but all it did was just fly around me as I walk it just hover over me ......first I never seen a hummingbird and it was crazy to me I would find a sunflower in a field of yellow.......rare ....I went home and told my aunt.....sometimes when you don't thank anything about yourself other people see something rare in you maybe that what the hummingbird see in you .....it attract and was drawn to you ......I look at the window and it was at my door ......I google you hummingbirds meanings .....the hummingbird meaning said To have a hummingbird as your spirit guide means that you love celebrating the sweet moments of life. You are playful and know how to express love fully.  A messenger of jubilation and hope, you inspire those that need renewal and try to bring out the best in them. Loving to be with people, you prefer socialization and attempt to be the center of attraction in any gathering.

Just as a hummingbird demonstrates its great speed in flying, so too, you are fast in your thoughts and decision making

 Spotlight Items:

YoU by GeMyles

Rosalinda Summer Dress

fit Ebody (classc/curvy), Freya, Hourglass, Isis, Legacy (Perky) Maitreya (Petite), Physique and Venus

comes with  a hud of 10 different texture

I'm wearing this in a yellow 

You can pick this up at the mainstore  by clicking the link YoU by GeMyles




Head: Genus Head- Baby Face W001

Body: Maitreya V5.3

Hair: Faga Celia Hairstyle

Shoes: LC Dixie Boho Wedge

Accessories: Avada Genevieve Earrings and initiall-dia (B) Platinum necklace 


Update: after reading the definition of a hummingbird I was ok with the bird .... every morning I would go for a walk the hummingbird has appear out of nowhere and follow me around each day till I go in the house......I finally went home I was kind of sad to leave the hummingbird.

 
Alexander O"Neal -Sunshine



No comments:

Post a Comment

Brit Brat "Fashion Shout-Out"

SPA DAY   Spotlight Items: YoUnique Couture YoUnique -Daneen Outfit this come with one piece swimwear this fit Legacy,, Maitreya, Reborn and...