Friday, August 5, 2022

Brit Brat "Fashion Shout-Out"

 What's the Surprise 


receive a text from the hubby saying he got a surprise for me.......So I call him and start questioning him.....all I got from him that it was big and grey ,.....that's no kind of clue.....later that night he pull me out of bed and told me to follow him .....I growly ask where we going ....he took me to the garage and say my surprise ......it was a car with a sunroof I've been wanting for months only thang it was grey ....I mean I usually to get red and I even got a pink car........I love love the car but I just wanted it in another color .......after thanking the hubby all night .....I got up the next  morning got dress in this cute lil outfit I pick up at Pink Cherry I was ready to take my new ride for a spin .........



Spotlight Item:

Pink Cherry Store

..::PC::..Chained Outfit "Noella"

This fit Freya, Kupra, Maitreya, Reborn, and Slink

This comes in Berry, Black, Blue, Green, Grey, Purple, Red, Teal, Zebra/black, Zebra/Grey, and Zebra/Pink

I'm wearing this in a Grey

You can pick this up at me main store by clicking the link Pink Cherry Store


Head: Genus Head- Baby Face W001

Body: Maitreya V5.3

Hair:  Doux -Valeria Hairstyle

Shoes: KC Couture Sara

Accessories: Avada Genevieve Earrings and initiall-dia (B) Platinum necklace 



Update...I've had my car for a month now .....I thought I would love a car in the color grey ...I was wrong i notice that I don't get pull with my grey car....I got pulled all the time in my red and pink car.....plus my car match every color I have on......white, pink, green, yellow so look sexy in all colors in this car

No comments:

Post a Comment

Brit Brat "Fashion Shout-Out"

SPA DAY   Spotlight Items: YoUnique Couture YoUnique -Daneen Outfit this come with one piece swimwear this fit Legacy,, Maitreya, Reborn and...