Thursday, August 4, 2022

Brit Brat "Fashion Shout-Out"

 ICE CREAM


I was at the sorority house and I wanted something sweet I realize that had an ice cream cart down by the parlor ......I stop what I was doing headed down I got me a cone and make me an ice cream cone when I realize I might get my dress dirty was going out to dinner with the hubby I couldn't enjoy cone figure i get something the cone the same colors so if it drip it won't show dumb I know I end up tossing the cone .....




Spotlight Item:
Lilleth Mills Original Mesh Clothing
Lilleth Mills x Dazzle Collection
comes with a top and skirt
fit Freya, Hourglass,  Kupra, Legacy, Maitreya, and Reborn
you can get this individual in six different texture and the fatpack is 50% off it has a hud of 12 different texture
I'm wearing this in a blue, turquoise and pink but honestly you can wear it in every color they have
You can pick this up at the main store by clicking the link @  Lilleth Mills


 


Head: Genus Head- Baby Face W001
Body: Maitreya V5.3
Hair: Monso-Gabriella 
Shoes: KC Audrey Heels
Accessories: Avada Genevieve Earrings and initiall-dia (B) Platinum necklace


Update Later that night I went on my date .......My husband swung me around and told me he like that dress then he whispers in my ear I'm going to enjoy taking it off you 











No comments:

Post a Comment

Brit Brat "Fashion Shout-Out"

SPA DAY   Spotlight Items: YoUnique Couture YoUnique -Daneen Outfit this come with one piece swimwear this fit Legacy,, Maitreya, Reborn and...