Wednesday, August 3, 2022

Brit Brat "Fashion Shout-Out"

 My Bridgeton Moment 


I went to a B2k Design and ran across this gown Gone with wind Dress ....So I decide to buy it .....I couldn't wait to get home .....I ran home and put the dress on .....It look cute, so I did something to my hair... the plan was to get the hubby to take me out......so I went outside took some pictures now as lovely as the dress was you know it was hot and it was summer time so I was sweating......I waited for the hubby to come home but I was sweating and the  dress was clinging to me so end up taking the dress off putting me some shorts on.....At least I had my gone with the wind fabulous  moment or Bridgeton moment I don't know how they wore those dress like  that year around 






Spotlight Items:

B2K Design

B2K Design -Gown Dress Lucia

comes with a dress

fit Belleza Freya and Venus, Slink hourglass and Physique, Maitreya, Tonic Curvy and fine, 

this comes in one color in black

 Make Sure you pick this up at the main store by clicking the link  B2K Design



Head: Genus Head- Baby Face W001

Body: Maitreya V5.3

Hair: EMO-tions*Anne in black

Accessories: Avada Genevieve Earrings and initiall-dia (B) Platinum necklace



No comments:

Post a Comment

Brit Brat "Fashion Shout-Out"

SPA DAY   Spotlight Items: YoUnique Couture YoUnique -Daneen Outfit this come with one piece swimwear this fit Legacy,, Maitreya, Reborn and...