Saturday, August 13, 2022

Brit Brat "Fashion Shout-Out"

BRUNCH


I woke up excited....I hop up and put on this cute outfit .....the outfit something i usually wear around my hubby figure I'll put on my sundress a little later..... I went downstair to open the door for the chef I hired for my Saturday Brunch.....My husband came down an hour later ..... walk over to me where I was opening the juice container ...and ask me who was all those people in my kitchen.... why he aggressed about the amount of people ....... rolling my eyes  I explaining they are the chef I hired for my luncheon aka brunch ......Told him I didn't feel like trying to cook ....plus I wanted to enjoy the girls not be trying to cook while they here ......My husband rubs his temper.......mumbling this woman going to be the death of me fussing as he walk up the stairs......my husband came down grab a couple of sliders and left to play ball  .....I didn't realize I lost time till I heard the doorbell rang 


SPOTLIGHT ITEMS:

Vivacious Inc. Fashion and Style

:::Vinc:::HotPants Outfit-"Hasley"

fit Kupra, Legacy, Maitreya, Reborn, 

comes in black, black/army, black/grape, black/petrol, blue/red, blue/rose, blue/teal, blue/yellow, grey,  grey/green, grey/pink, grey/white, white, white/brown, white/orange, white/pink

 I'm wearing this in white/orange

You can pick this up at main store by clicking the link Vivacious Inc Fashion and Style


 Head: Genus Head- Baby Face W001

Body: Maitreya V5.3

Hair:  Doux -Katerina Hairstyle

Shoes: KC Couture Riva Wedge

Accessories: Avada Genevieve Earrings and initiall-dia (B) Platinum necklace 



Update: When my guest came in all my guest compliment me on my outfit.... One girl said no wonder ur hubby lost his mind ..... You are looking sexy Mami which made me blush .....so I didn't have to excuse myself to change .... Overall, we had a good time eating, talking and laughing ......so I was able to pull it off .........good friends, good food, and good drinks that's all that matters

No comments:

Post a Comment

Brit Brat "Fashion Shout-Out"

SPA DAY   Spotlight Items: YoUnique Couture YoUnique -Daneen Outfit this come with one piece swimwear this fit Legacy,, Maitreya, Reborn and...