Tuesday, August 23, 2022

Brit Brat "Fashion Shout-Out"

                     DOING SOMETHING SPECIAL 


My husband has been working a lot so I decided to set up something a little romantic for us ....I got up early and went to get my hair done .....then I headed to Lilleth Mills and pick up this sexy dress.....I spent the rest of the day setting up this romantic spot for us .....as the sun went don't I turn on the lights and the soft music ......left him a text to shower and meet me outside ....I waited ....I waited and no him ..........disappointed i got undress and went to bed 

Spotlight Item
Lilleth MIlls Original Mesh Clothing
LM Glitz Collection
comes with a dress
fit Freya, Hourglass,  Kupra, Legacy,  and Maitreya
Fatpack has 14 different textures also for the trims 
You can pick this up by clicking the link Lilleth Mills Clothing Store

Im wearing this in a white....with a trim of red 

Head: Genus Head- Baby Face W001
Body: Maitreya V5.3
Hair: Stealthic-Honey
Shoes: KC Ariiel 
Accessories: Avada Genevieve Earrings and initiall-dia (B) Platinum necklace





Update: I felt him get into the bed I act like I was asleep ....I heard him whisper in my ear he was sorry .....I said nothing ......he told me how much he appreciates what I did ...I still didn't say anything..........he whisper he know I hear him, and he said he loved me ......is love enough I thought











Missing You -Case



No comments:

Post a Comment

Brit Brat "Fashion Shout-Out"

SPA DAY   Spotlight Items: YoUnique Couture YoUnique -Daneen Outfit this come with one piece swimwear this fit Legacy,, Maitreya, Reborn and...