Tuesday, August 16, 2022

Brit Brat "Fashion Shout-Out"

 BEACH BALL FUN


I got up early Saturday felt like spending time by the water....I  brought a couple of new bathing suits I haven't wore yet.........Sometime I shop sooo much I forget what I have......looking through my wardrobe and saw this bathing suit I pick up at Lilieth Mills.....I grab it put it on, admire how sexy it was.  grab my sunglasses and slip them in my garter, grab my beach ball and headed to the beach .....after spending most of my day tossing around the beach ball ....when i started getting really hot i decided to take a shower to rinse off that salt water 




Spotlight Item:
Lilleth MIlls Original Mesh Clothing
Lilleth Mills x Flashy Collection
comes with a garter,  panties, and top 
fit Freya, Hourglass,  Kupra, Legacy, Maitreya, and Reborn
Fatpack has 12 different textures  and 50% off and 6 different solid individual texture
You can pick this up at the main store by clicking the link @ Lillieth Mills 
 

Head: Genus Head- Baby Face W001
Body: Maitreya V5.3
Hair: Doux Alori Hairstyle
Shoes: n/a
Accessories: Avada Genevieve Earrings and initiall-dia (B) Platinum necklace


Update: I next time I'll wait till do that with the hubby even though I had fun would have had more fun with someone else 






YFN Lucci Feat Mulatto (WET)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Brit Brat "Fashion Shout-Out"

SPA DAY   Spotlight Items: YoUnique Couture YoUnique -Daneen Outfit this come with one piece swimwear this fit Legacy,, Maitreya, Reborn and...