Friday, August 26, 2022

Brit Brat "Fashion Shout-Out"

 "I Couldn't Be A Soldier"


The captain came in my office and told me some of the officers was picked to go to the military base and live as a soldier for a week and you have been chosen .......sucking my teeth my reply was "great" in a sarcastic tone ........he hand me this hideous uniform ......I look at it and thought I have to go shopping......I went to several store I was about to give up when I decided to go to Peperoncino ....I walk around and bingo there was my outfit.....the next day we was supposed to report to duty ......I got there about 30 mins late the Sergent yell about my tardiness than he ask me where was my uniform ....I told him I had it on .....he rub his temper ......and said this going to be a long week .....he decided to punish me by making to stand guard ......I was so bored I did tic-tok videos to"Rythm Nation" the first day having myself a ball till I got in trouble  ....the 3rd day I pull a gun on a another officer and got in trouble but that wasn't my fault he walked up on me ......by the 5th day he told me he was ready for me to leave and that we all can leave early so thank to me we didn't have to do Sat and Sun but I still got fussed at by my captain .....


Spotlight Items
Peperoncino Store
Tilly Boots
Tilly Pants
Tilly top  
fit all belleza, Legacy, Maitreya, and all slink 
comes in a color hud of 10 different colors texture
I'm wearing this top and pants in camouflage and boots in a solid green
You can pick this up at the mainstore by clicking the link Peperoncino Store
Head: Genus Head- Baby Face W001
Body: Maitreya V5.3
Hair:  Sintiklia Hair Mbali 
Accessories: Avada Genevieve Earrings and initiall-dia (B) Platinum necklace 







Update .....Two weeks later I ran into the Sergent do you know he didn't even speak lol .......I'm on a new assignment and things are back to normal 







Janet Jackson "Rythm Nation



No comments:

Post a Comment

Brit Brat "Fashion Shout-Out"

SPA DAY   Spotlight Items: YoUnique Couture YoUnique -Daneen Outfit this come with one piece swimwear this fit Legacy,, Maitreya, Reborn and...