Tuesday, December 27, 2022

Brit Brat "Fashion Shout-Out"

 MRS. SANTA


I decided to be Mrs. Santa for the hubby .....I went to YoU By GeMyles  and saw the cute Santa outfit and got this great idea to play Mrs. Clause ........Do you know how hard it was to  get that Santa sack ....I had to brieve the Santa at the local mall to give me his sack ......cost me 300 dollars but it was worth it ......I called the hubby to see what time he was coming home then i went and got dress .......checking myself in the mirror ....yasss bitch i said to myself ......when the hubby came in .....I was pose by the Christmas tree he came in and smirk ......he ask what's going on...I told him I'm Mrs. Clause came personally to give him his Christmas gifts ......he looks at the .gifts then he look at me grabbing me saying I rather have you 





 Spotlight Items:

YoU by GeMyles

YoU By GeMyles Carrie Christmas Lace Outfit

comes with Sexy Red and White lace outfit with Fur boots, panty, hat and snowflake jewerly {Necklace, earring and crown}

fit Maitreya, Reborn, Legacy, Gen X, and Erika

comes with a just red but you can wear this in black 

You can pick this up at the Temptation Event by clicking the link @ Temptation Event it will be there till Jan 13th ....meanwhile  head the the mainstore by clicking the link YoU By GeMyles





Head: Genus Head- Baby Face W001

Body: Maitreya V5.3

Hair: Wings Hair-ER123 in blonde


ALL I WANT FOR CHRISTMAS IS YOU -MARIAH CAREY



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Brit Brat "Fashion Shout-Out"

SPA DAY   Spotlight Items: YoUnique Couture YoUnique -Daneen Outfit this come with one piece swimwear this fit Legacy,, Maitreya, Reborn and...