Monday, December 26, 2022

Brit Brat "Fashion Shout-Out"

 A GLASS OF WINE


Me and the hubby was supposed to go to a company Christmas party ......So I decided to have a glass of wine before the party ......I drank a whole bottle of wine ......I was drunk as a skunk ......by the time the hubby came home I was drunk and asleep .... the next morning, I woke up with a hangover, but my hubby said I still look cute





Spotlight Items:

YoUnique Couture

YoUnique Couture Maree Sleek Gown

comes with gown

fit-Ebody Reborn, Gen X, Inithuim Kupra, Legacy, Maitreya

comes with a hud of 10 difference texture 

im wearing this in a blue and grey 

You can pick this up at the mainstore by clicking the link @ YoUnique Couture 

 

 Head: Lelutka Evo Fleur Head

Body: Legacy 1.4

Hair: no match -no turning

Shoes: KC Rose Heel 

Accessories: Avada Genevieve Earrings and Rossi Brat Choker (Silver)



THEME SONG: THIS CHRISTMAS- CHRIS BROWN 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Brit Brat "Fashion Shout-Out"

SPA DAY   Spotlight Items: YoUnique Couture YoUnique -Daneen Outfit this come with one piece swimwear this fit Legacy,, Maitreya, Reborn and...