Monday, December 19, 2022

Brit Brat "Fashion Shout-Out"

 SECRET SANTA


On my job we decided to do "Secret Santa".....I pick up this girl names ....I smile because I knew exactly what I was getting her for Christmas ....I wore this particular dress she love last week and every day since  she asks me what store I got the dress.....So I made sure I went to the store and got her the dress and pick myself up another on in purple cause i had this cute baretta I wanted to wear with the dress along my purple boots .....A sister gonna be cute .......,




Spotlight Item

Lilleth Mills Original Mesh Clothing

Lilleth Mills x Cheery

comes with dress

fit Gen X(Classic/Curvy) Kupra, Legacy, Maitreya, REborn

This comes in Cable, Reindeers, X-mas pattern.....Each hud has 10 different texture

I'm wearing this purple and in the christmas pattern

you can pick this up at the mainstore The Meshbody Winter Event




Head: Genus Head- Baby Face W001

Body: Maitreya V5.3

Hair: tam J1028 hair

Shoes: Carrie Boots

Accessories: Avada Genevieve Earrings and initiall-dia (B) Platinum necklace


Update: We pass our gift secret Santa girls  out a week before Christmas .....when she open my gifts she was sooooo excited that I had given her the dress ...........she was in tears .....i hug her and was happy that I brought joy to her .... isn't that what's Christmas is all about 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Brit Brat "Fashion Shout-Out"

SPA DAY   Spotlight Items: YoUnique Couture YoUnique -Daneen Outfit this come with one piece swimwear this fit Legacy,, Maitreya, Reborn and...