Saturday, December 10, 2022

Brit Brat "Fashion Shout-Out"

 THE COFFEE EXPEERIENCE


They been advertising this new coffee house talking about its an experience.....I decided to go check it out......I put on this cute outfit and headed out.....I stood in line and the customer service sucks .....I order a coffee and a slice of cake .......oh they have pastries .......I sat down the coffee was ok and the cake was dry even though it looks good ........the ultimate coffee experience my ass......smiling looking at my outfit i was feeling cute just waisted on this new coffee experience laughing 



Spotlight Item:

Vivacious Inc. Fashion and Style

:::Vinc:::Abby Outfit

outfit comes with top , shirt and pants 

fit B.Isis, B. Freya, Maitreya, S. Hourglass

comes in black/grey, Brown/black, grape/black, green/black grey/blue, lilac/white, lime/blue, mint/grey, pink,/white, red/white, rose/grey, white/blue, white, grey

 I'm wearing this in white/blue

You can pick this up at the main store by clicking the link ::Vivacious Inc.:: Fashion and Style



 

Head: Genus Head- Baby Face W001

Body: Maitreya V5.3

Hair: Truth Indigo hair (Grayscale)

Shoes: Tetra Sneakers

Accessories: Avada Genevieve Earrings and initiall-dia (B) Platinum necklace 




Song: Mary J -Cant hide from Luv



No comments:

Post a Comment

Brit Brat "Fashion Shout-Out"

SPA DAY   Spotlight Items: YoUnique Couture YoUnique -Daneen Outfit this come with one piece swimwear this fit Legacy,, Maitreya, Reborn and...