Saturday, December 31, 2022

Brit Brat "Fashion Shout-Out"

 THE NEW YEARS PARTY


My husband came home on New Year's Eve and said we are having a few friends over to a dinner party.... talking about being pissed at first .....After fussing about it i went and I called a caterer to come out and cook i did some running around found the right dress for this dinner party .....later on that day I got dress .... when I enter the room, my hubby asks where you're going with that dress on .....i going to stick close to you can't have my coworkers drooling all over you .....that dress is to dam sexy I smirk ..  We eat and dance when the ball drop ...He grab the glass and we toast to health, love, and prosperous .... then he whispers in my ear and grab my ass....and to getting you out of that dress ...I said Amen to that 




Spotlight Item
Lilleth Mills Original Mesh Clothing
Lilleth Mills x Struck
comes with dress
fit Kupra, Legacy, Maitreya, Reborn
This comes in metal, Sequins, Silk pattern.....Each hud has 10 different texture
I'm wearing this in gold and in sequins
you can pick this up at the mainstore Lilleth Mills Original Mesh Clothing 



Head: Lelutka Evo Fleur Head
Body: Legacy
Hair: Truth Hair-Bunny in black 
Shoes: KC Lydia Heels 
Accessories: Avada Genevieve Earrings and initiall-dia (B) Gold necklace





No comments:

Post a Comment

Brit Brat "Fashion Shout-Out"

SPA DAY   Spotlight Items: YoUnique Couture YoUnique -Daneen Outfit this come with one piece swimwear this fit Legacy,, Maitreya, Reborn and...