Sunday, December 11, 2022

Brit Brat "Fashion Shout-Out"

 MY STOCKING STUFFING


I put on some Christmas music and put up the Christmas tree.......my husband called and said he put something special for in one of my stocking this year don't hang it he will give it to me later......I remember when i was little I use to have nuts, fruit and candy and a toy in my stocking.......He usually put gift cards from my favorite stores in my stocking.........so i wondering what he has in this my stocking this year i can't hang it .......so Operation let's find the stocking was in affect.....i look all over the house ........and couldn't find it ........i went into the box with the wreaths 90 and there was my favorite stocking stuff with 100 bills ....omg i was yelling all over the house .......when the hubby finally came home he said he I know your ass found the stocking its your spending money for the trip im taking you in April 



Spotlight Items:
Perfect Fashion
Naiomi Outfit 
comes with top and skirt
fit Kalhene, Legacy/perky, Maitreya, Reborn
comes with a hud for a shirt and top  in the fatpack
it also come individual with 11 different colors 
the hud comes with  24 different textures 
im wearing this in a pink 
you can pick this up at the main store by clicking the link Perfect Fashion 







No comments:

Post a Comment

Brit Brat "Fashion Shout-Out"

SPA DAY   Spotlight Items: YoUnique Couture YoUnique -Daneen Outfit this come with one piece swimwear this fit Legacy,, Maitreya, Reborn and...