Wednesday, December 7, 2022

Brit Brat ''Fashion Shout-Out"

 HOT TUB LOVING


We went to Aspen for the weekend ......My husband decided to cook after eating a good meal ......I went outside to get the hot tub ready .......putting on this cute bodysuit I got from Lilleth Mills .... I'm not getting wet, so I was going to rock it.......It was sexy .... getting into the hot tub waiting for him .......he finally came outside .... he looks at me and all he said was dam ....and I knew I had him ......




Spotlight Item

Lilleth MIlls Original Mesh Clothing

LM Salty Collection

comes with bodysuit

fit Freya, Hourglass, Kupra, Legacy, Maitreya, and Reborn

This comes in Lace, Lace Neutrals, Lace Nudes, Latex Color, Latex Neutral, Latex Nudes, Pineapple, Ropes, Tropical hud....each hud with 3 different texture for each hud for the bodysuit

I'm wearing this in rope pattern .....beige and burgundy

you can pick this up at the main store Lilleth Mills Original Mesh Clothing 

Head: Genus Head- Baby Face W001

Body: Maitreya V5.3

Hair: Doux-Cynthia hairstyle

Accessories: Avada Genevieve Earrings and initiall-dia (B) Platinum necklace





No comments:

Post a Comment

Brit Brat "Fashion Shout-Out"

SPA DAY   Spotlight Items: YoUnique Couture YoUnique -Daneen Outfit this come with one piece swimwear this fit Legacy,, Maitreya, Reborn and...