Tuesday, December 13, 2022

Brit Brat "Fashion Shout-Out"

A SECRET CRUSH 


I receive an anonymous e-mail from someone....in the email the ask me to meet them at the park on Wimberly Road......in the email the person gave enough information about me so they have to know me ....ok this must be the hubby .......smiling i answer the email getting a date and time ...... when I ask the hubby what he have planned on that particular day ......he ran down his schedule he had to do this or that .....I smirk thinking yeah right .....but just nodded .......the day of the meeting I put on an outfit I picked up at Pink Cherry ......I stood by the bridge thinking this was dumb .......I should have brought my gun ......dam ....what if this is a stalker or something ........


Spotlight Item:

Pink Cherry Store

..::PC::.."Mylena" Outfit 

It comes in a top and pants 

This fit B. Freya, B. Isis, Legacy, Maitreya, S. Hourglass

This comes in Black, Blue, Brown, Green, Grey, Lilac, Petrol, Red, Rose, and White 

Im wearing this in  blue

You can pick this up at me main store by clicking the link Pink Cherry 



As I was thinking this i saw a familiar gait coming towards me .....I put my hand over my mouth ....It couldn't be ......Omg as he walk up on me ......He smile and said "Hey Beautiful .....Smiling hey Ghost.....He said I see life have been good to you.....his eyes roaming my body ....he pull some roses from behind his back and gave them to me .....I hug him omg I can't believe it's you .....See before the hubby it was him....When I say fine ....oh boy is fine .....and we was dating then he left town for a job opportunity ....and we kind of lost touch ...then I met the hubby......so we chat and caught up on what each other been doing.....he look at this watch he pull me off the ground with a finally hug .....we exchange number and he was off ....then He walk towards me I thought he forgot something when he whisper in my ear....I'm waiting for him to fuck up so I can get my girl back ....till next time beautiful ladies and he left......I stood there thinking about sweet memories 





Theme Song: Ne-yo -Do You 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Brit Brat "Fashion Shout-Out"

SPA DAY   Spotlight Items: YoUnique Couture YoUnique -Daneen Outfit this come with one piece swimwear this fit Legacy,, Maitreya, Reborn and...