Thursday, July 22, 2021

BRIT BRAT "FAVORITE ITEMS"

HIS PRIVATE DANCER 


One Saturday the hubby came home from the strip club .....needless to say he came in so turn on that he couldn't keep his hands off me ....so we was laying in bed afterwards  we started to have an conversation in the conversation he said he wouldn't mind if  I dance for him ...said I could be a dancer but he would have to kill all my customers laughing then he doze off .....about to weeks later I went on marketplace aka Amazon and order this stripper pole it wouldn't get delivered in about a week so I had a week to learn how to pole dance......I went to one of the popular strip club and talk to the manager ....


Spotlight Item: Must Get Item

Xplicit Furnishing 

Xplicit: Pole Dance & Lap Dance Table 

 Original Mesh • 121 erotic animations • Texture menu • Accommodates 5 people in total • Interactions controlled by dancer only • Props auto attach •

EVERY SINGLE POSE IF FROM THE FURNISHING 

you can pick this at the main store by clicking the link Xplicit Furnishing


ask if they can teach me how to dance on a pole .....he was against it at first after much convincing he decided to let me hang around .....the ladies was nice well most of them ....showing me tricks ....the manager has some old signs he was about to throw out so he gave them to me .....I was ready to get Brit Boom Boom Room started laughing .....I went home hung up the signs all I need was the furnishing from Xplicit which will be here in a week ....i practice for another week after that I went to pick up this outfit I saw at You By GeMyles this see through number than i pick up those pumps that I saw one of the dancer rocking


Spotlight Item: Shoe Fetish 
Tantrum Store
Tanttrum Roxy Heel
fit Belleza, INITHIUM, Legacy, Maitreya
has a color hud for the strap1-strap of 15 different colors 
same as the heel .....3 different colors for the sole ....
I actually wearing this in black

You can pick this up at the BIGGIRL EVENT
also check out the main store by clicking the link Tantrum Store






at Tantrum .....later on that day I grab a beer for him and brought him to the room sat him in the chair and went to get dress ...had the announcer at the club to do a pre recording for me i hit the play button   "Coming to the stage....one of the tastiest piece of sweet on this side of sl ....Candy bring ur fine ass to the stage ......I came out and start dancing ......he look at me with lust in his eyes  ....he finally stood up and walk over to me ....took the clip out of my hair ran his fingers through my hair .....I started grinding my ass on his package .....feeling him slipping his finger in my moist spot.....told him ur not suppose to touch the dancer mister .....he whisper ....babe I can't help it...he whisper ....lets go upstairs ...grabbing me by the hand .......I giggle ....I know I was going to get me some good loving that night


Spotlight Items: Fashion Shout-Out
Myles Harvy Couture 
(MH) Couture by Design Ladybug Outfit 
comes with top and panty
fit Altamura, Belleza (freya, Isis) Ebody (Cury), Maitreya, Maitreya (Petite and Perky) Slink (hourglass) Tonic (curvy, fine and Minimizer)
has to come with 10 different texture with 5 different saying 
im wearing this in black with the saying  you need an invited
you can pick this up at the Girl Heaven Event
you can check out more items at the main store Myles Harvy Couture 

Head-Genus Head-Baby Face W001
Body- Maitreya V5.3
Hair -foxy joy hair in black
Accessories: Delseah Earring and Initial-dia (B) gold necklace 







                                                The theme song is you guess-Candy by Cameo

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Brit Brat "Fashion Shout-Out"

SPA DAY   Spotlight Items: YoUnique Couture YoUnique -Daneen Outfit this come with one piece swimwear this fit Legacy,, Maitreya, Reborn and...