Sunday, July 4, 2021

BRIT BRAT"FASHION SHOUT-OUT"

The Photo Shoot 


My agent call and said they want you to be on tv.....he said the gig paid handsomely .....I was nerves cause i heard the camera put 10 pounds and as you can see im slim thick lol ....when she reach the set the put me in my outfit they wanted me to wear .......they lead me to the set ....Come to find out it was a photo shot they wanted me to pose for the tv and old tv at that ....laughing ....well I did what was asked and come home all that worrying for nothing 



Spotlight: 
Buganvilla Store
Buganvilla -Kendra Outfit
 fit Hoodie and leggings
fit Freya, Isis, Legacy, Maitreya, venus
wearing this in pink hoodie and white leggings with pink inprint 

Head: Genus Head-Baby Face W001 
Body: Maitreya V5.3 
Shoes: Pare: Kart Sneaker-Drip 
Hair- Unorthodox Glam Hair-Noir 

Theme song for this blog ....Something Something by Maxwell



No comments:

Post a Comment

Brit Brat "Fashion Shout-Out"

SPA DAY   Spotlight Items: YoUnique Couture YoUnique -Daneen Outfit this come with one piece swimwear this fit Legacy,, Maitreya, Reborn and...