Friday, July 30, 2021

BRIT BRAT "FASHION SHOUT-OUT"

I'M JUST GOING TO HAVE A SLICE   


I was looking at tv when a commercial of the local pizza place ....that pizza look sooo good and all of a sudden I wanted pizza ......so I decided to order a pizza ....I call the hubby and told him that we was having pizza for dinner .....he ask why pizza you looking for tv again  ...whateva was my response with a light chuckle....he told me to not eat the whole pizza leave him some ...rolling my eyes ....I told him I was only going to have one piece  ......he laughed and said yeah ok ...and hung up .....well the pizza came ....I took a bite of a slice omg it was hot and sooo good ......after eating that first slice I said to myself ....I'll have one more .....needless to say I ate the whole dam pie .....well pizza .....smh ...now I had to go  order another pizza and hide the box..........shaking my head


 

Spotlight Item: 

Pink Cherry 

::PC::Denim Romper "Lani"

fit Altamura, E-Curvy, Freya, Isis, Maitreya, Slink (HG), Slink (PH) TMP, Venus  and Mesh 

comes in black on black, black/blue, black/red, black/white, blue on blue , bue/white, grey on grey, grey/green, grey/pink, grey/purple

I'm wearing this in blue/white 

Head: Genus Head-Baby Face W001

Body: Maitreya V5.3

Hair: Barber Yumyum P14

Accessories: Avant-Delseah Hoop 

you can pick this up at the main store by clicking the link @ Pink Cherry





Lady (You Bring Me Up) by the Commondores

you have to look at the video ...those short tho laughing they look like mine laughing 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Brit Brat "Fashion Shout-Out"

 A NIGHT OF ROMANCE Spotlight Item MU-SHI DOLL MD "Lila" Outfit  this comes in a bodysuit this fit Maitreya, Legacy, Waifu, and Re...