Thursday, August 5, 2021

BRIT BRAT "TWICE THE LOVE"

 SPARRING PARTNER


I don't know if you know this but I love to box plus its a good workout .....you be surprise the muscles you work out when you boxing ....so when I don't feel like hitting the gym I hit the ring ....My sparring partner call and said he couldn't make it ....I hung up disappointed my husband came in and ask me if I was ok ....told him that my sparring partner couldn't make it ...he volunteer to be my sparring partner ......I shook my head no ......not a good idea.....he taunted me ....you scared I heard him say ....I smirk scared for you .....then lets do this ....I knew my husband was skilled in martial arts but shit I was skilled in hood so I wasn't scared at all .....Bae I don't think this is a good idea .....He was persistent so I agree


we was fighting ....I thought he was going to take it easy on me .....he hit me so dam hard I  got pissed ....so I started to fight for real ... I was taking it easy on him... when he saw me frown he smirk that piss me off even more .....its on now ......we start fighting for real ...I was impress my husband a pretty boy so I didn't think he had skills ...it felt good to know that my husband can beat someone ass .....don't get me wrong .....im not saying he's a punk he just not really confrontational.......I punch him he was said oh shit I smile a little .....I punch the hell out of him ...He grab the bat and swung .....said he was checking my reflex ...I saw red and went in whipping that ass thinking he must have  lose his dam mind.. thinking he said bring it .....so I did.....I knock him out with a swinging kick laughing ....after waking up ...he was piss with an headache ...He didn't say shit to me a whole day after that ....I felt bad at first but thinking about him on that bat I held back a chuckle ....told him it wasn't a good idea





Spotlight Item: Must Get Item

Xplicit Furnishing 

Xplicit Sparring Ring

 Original Mesh Design and Textures • 279 High Quality Bento Animations • Fight or Sex Mode • Texture Menu • Aeros Enabled • Multi-Speed Animations 

You can pick this up at the main store by clicking the link Xplicit Furnishing

all the poses with me and my husband are from the Sparring Ring




Spotlight Item: Fashion Shout-Out

Diva Empire House of Fashion

(DE) Jade 

(top and pants)

fit Kupra, Freya, Hourglass, Legacy and Maitreya

comes in Black, Navy, pink, red, white and yellow 

with different saying on each color

im currently wearing this in blue 

You can pick this up at the main store by clicking the link Diva Empire House of Fashion


Head: Genus Head-Baby Face W001  

Body: Maitreya V5.3

Hair: Sintikila -Hair Amalia black 

Shoes: tetra white sneakers 

Accessories: Avant-Delseah Earrings


 Regina Belle-Love TKO



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Brit Brat "Fashion Shout-Out"

SPA DAY   Spotlight Items: YoUnique Couture YoUnique -Daneen Outfit this come with one piece swimwear this fit Legacy,, Maitreya, Reborn and...